Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. How to specify cell range from A9 to A99 in Excel?
(A) (A9, A99)
(B) (A9 to A99)
(C) (A9 : A99)
(D) (A9 – A99)
2. Selecting the column G & H then choose insert -> column, what will happen?
(A) 2 columns will be inserted after column F
(B) 2 columns will be inserted after column G
(C) 2 columns will be inserted after column H
(D) 2 columns will be inserted after column I
3. How to restrict the values of a cell so that only whole numbers between 9 and 99 can be entered in a cell?
(A) The settings tab under the menu format -> cells
(B) The settings tab under the menu data -> validation
(C) The settings tab under the menu data -> filter -> advanced filter
(D) The settings tab under the menu format -> conditional formatting
4. Clear the contents by pressing delete key from a keyboard will clear?
(A) Text only
(B) Format only
(C) Contents only
(D) Both B & C
5. Which of the following shortcuts can be used to insert a new line in the same cell?
(B) Alt + enter
(C) Ctrl + enter
(D) Shift + enter
6. What is the quickest way to select the entire worksheet?
(A) Choose edit -> select all from the menu
(B) Click on the first column, press ctrl, and then click on the last column
(C) Click on the first column, press shift, and then click on the last column
(D) Click on the rectangle box on the upper left corner where column headings and row headings meet
7. A smart tag will be removed from a cell when?
(A) The cell is moved
(B) The cell is hidden
(C) The data in the cell is changed or deleted
(D) The formatting of the cell is changed
8. Which of the following options is appropriate to show the number 9779851089510 in a cell?
(A) Enclose the number in brackets
(B) Place the character T before the number
(C) Place the character TX before the number
(D) Apply the text format in the cell and type the number
9. Which of the following is correct syntax in Excel?
(A) =IF(LogicalTest, TrueResult, FalseResult)
(B) =IF(LogicalTest, (TrueResult, FalseResult))
(C) =IF(LogicalTest, TrueResult) (LogicalTest, FalseResult)
(D) =IF(LogicalTest, TrueResult), IF(LogicalTest, FalseResult)
10. Which of the following is correct?