Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. What terms refer to a specific set of values saved with the workbook?
(C) Trend line
(D) What-if analysis
2. Got functions? No? You need the insert function dialog box. How do you get it?
(A) Right-click a cell and then click insert
(B) Click the insert menu and then click function
(C) Type = in a cell
(D) All of the above
3. Which of the following describes how to select all the cells in a single column?
(A) Right-click on column and select pick from list
(B) Use data – text to columns menu item
(C) Left click on the gray column title button
(D) Pressing ctrl + A on the keyboard
4. When you use the fill effects in the format data series dialog box, you can not?
(A) Rotate text on the chart
(B) Select a fore ground color
(C) Select a pattern
(D) Select a background color
5. Paper spreadsheets can have all the same advantages as an electronic spreadsheet expect which of the following?
(A) Rows and columns
6. Which of the following is not a basic step in creating a worksheet?
(A) Save the workbook
(B) Modify the workbook
(C) Enter text and data
(D) Copy the worksheet
7. What’s quick way to extend these numbers to a longer sequence, for instance 1 through 20?
(A) Select both cells, and then drag the fill handle over the range you want, for instance 18 more rows
(B) Select the range you want, ,include both cells, points to fill on the edit menu, and then click down
(C) Copy the second cell, click in the cell below it, on the standard toolbar click the down arrow on the paste button, and the click paste special
(D) All of the above
8. To insert three columns between column D and E you would?
(A) Select column D
(B) Select column E
(C) Select column E, F and G
(D) Select column D, E, and F
9. To center worksheet title across a range of cell, you must?
(A) Select the cells containing the title text and use fill handle to center the text across a range of cells
(B) Widen the columns
(C) Select the cells containing the title text and use the fill handle to center the text across a range of cells
(D) Widen the column
10. When integrating MS-word and Excel, Word is usually the?