General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The density of the gas is maximum at?
(A) Low-temperature low pressure
(B) Low-temperature high pressure
(C) High-temperature low pressure
(D) High temperature high pressure
2. Why is it difficult to breathe at higher altitudes?
(A) Due to low air pressure
(B) Due to low temperature
(C) Due to ozone
(D) Due to high humidity
3. The strongest force in nature is?
(A) Electrical force
(B) Gravitational force
(C) Nuclear force
(D) Magnetic force
4. According to the theory of relativity which of the following alt ways remains constant?
(A) Length of an object
(D) Velocity of light
5. The spoon dropped by an astronaut in a satellite will?
(A) Fall to the floor
(B) remain stationary
(C) Continue to follow the motion of the satellite
(D) Move tangentially away
6. Pipelines in cold countries often burst in winter because?
(A) Water freezes and expands in its volume
(B) Temperature of ice is less than that of water
(C) Pipelines contract in their volume
(D) Pipelines expand due to freezing
7. When a body is taken from earth to the moon?
(A) Mass changes but weight remain the same
(B) Weight changes but the mass remain the same
(C) Both weight and mass change
(D) Both weight and mass remain same
8. A mirage occurs because of?
(A) Reflection by the hot ground
(B) Total internal reflection by layers of air
(C) Interference of light
(D) Diffraction of light
9. Atomic power plant work son the principle of?
(C) Thermal combustion
(D) Combined effect of all the above three
10. Bolometer is used to measure?