Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. Which animal milk is pink?
2. Which gas is used in the refrigerator for cooling?
3. Which snake make nest?
(A) King Cobra
(D) Bandy – Bandy
4. Who discovered the vitamins?
(A) Paul Karrer
(B) Gowland Hopkins
(C) Casimir Funk
(D) Henrik Dam
5. Name the fish which have no bones?
(A) Blue Whale
(C) Hammer Fish
6. In which country the president is elected every year?
(A) New Zealand
(C) South Africa
7. Sony company is from which country?
8. In India which the state has a minimum population?
(C) Daman and Diu
9. Very rare condition in which a victim has two pupils in their eyes is called?
(B) Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
(C) Pupula Duplex
10. In India which the state has maximum population?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) West Bengal