1. The deepest burial by humans on earth was built in 1980 in Russia. How many kilometers is it deep?
(A) 10 km
(B) 15 km
(C) 18 km
(D) 12 km
2. Albert Einstein’s eyes still remain in which city?
(A) Los Angeles
(B) New York
3. It takes 8 minutes 17 seconds for sunlight to reach the Earth, then what is its speed?
(A) 1 lakh 86 thousand miles per second
(B) 2 lakh 85 thousand miles per second
(C) 1 lakh 80 thousand miles per second
(D) 3 lakh 86 thousand miles per second
4. Grand central terminal is the world’s biggest railway station with 44 platforms and built-in between 1903 to 1913. In which country it is located
5. Who is India’s first lady commando trainer?
(A) Deepika Mishra
(B) Dr. Seema Rao
(C) Priya Semwal
(D) Punita Arora
6. In which country have no Muslim citizen?
7. In Japan, until what age children do not have to take exams?
(A) 9 years
(B) 15 years
(C) 12 years
(D) 10 years
8. The country where 100% of people are educated?
9. What is the weigh of lord buddha’s gold statue which is located in wat traimit temple in Bangkok?
(A) 550 kilo
(B) 400 kilo
(C) 450 kilo
(D) 500 kilo
10. Name the country in which the sun never sets?