Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. How many trains will be operated by The Indian Railways till May 1?
2. How many people will be migrated to various parts of the country by The Indian Railways?
(A) 4 Lakh
(B) 7 Lakh
(C) 3 Lakh
(D) 5 Lakh
3. Who has died in Kuwait from coronavirus and becoming the country’s second medical professional to succumb to COVID – 19?
(A) Indian Dentist
(B) Indian Engineer
(C) Indian Surgeon
(D) Indian Scientist
4. From which country air India AI 1617, carrying Indian citizen and landed at Hyderabad?
(C) San Francisco
5. Tennis tournament from May 26 to May 28, 2020, will be held on?
(A) Czech Republic
6. In which counter 19 sailors during training missile exercise in the Gulf of Oman?
7. Which country wins the online national cup at the FIDE chess?
8. New dates for Service Prelims exams will be out on?
(A) 15 May
(B) 17 May
(C) 20 May
(D) 18 May
9. IIT Madras collaborating with which institute in Tamil Nadu to design and develop a doffing unit to enable healthcare professionals to safely and effectively there Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
(A) Chengalpattu Medical College and Hospital (CMCH)
(B) Government Thanjavur Medical College and Hospital
(C) Stanley Medical College and Hospital
(D) IRT Perundurai Medical College
10. Shanghai,s Disneyland will reopen after how many months being shut down?
(A) 6 Month
(B) 2 Month
(C) 5 Month
(D) 3 Month