General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
1. Why the needle of iron swims on water surface when it is kept gently?
(A) It will remain under the water when it will displace more water than its weight
(B) The density of needle is less than of water
(C) Due to surface tension
(D) Due to its shape
2. Which among the following types of coal produces most heat per unit?
3. The dimension of which of the following is the same as that of impulse?
(D) Change in the rate of momentum
4. Who among the following developed the technology of underground nuclear explosion?
(A) Dr. Horn J. Bhabha
(B) Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
(C) Dr. Raja Ramanna
(D) Dr. P.K. Lyengar
5. What is the found in frequency modulation?
(A) Fixed frequency
(B) Fixed dimension
(C) Change in frequency and dimension
(D) Change in dimension only
6. Diode is used for which of the following?
7. To communicate with artificial satellites which waves is used?
(B) Radio waves
(C) Amplitude modulation waves
(D) Frequency of 101 series
8. If the diameter of the capillary is doubled, water will rise?
(A) Two times
(B) No change
(C) Four times
9. When the speed of car is doubled then what will be the braking force of the car to stop it in the same distance?
(A) Four times
(B) Three times
(D) Two times
10. What is the fundamental quantity?