Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. In Saudi Arabia, water is more costly than petrol. Price of one litter petrol is 40 rupees and what is the cost of one-liter water in Saudi Arabia?
(A) 70 rupees
(B) 90 rupees
(C) 80 rupees
(D) 100 rupees
2. The temple of Lord Shiva in Karnataka is 900 years old and the specialty of it is that the foundation of this temple is new. This temple is built on 12 flat platforms?
(A) Harihareshwara temple
(B) Nageshvara-Chennakeshava temple
(C) Hoysaleswara temple
(D) Chennakesava temple
3. Phumdi is called a series of floating islands in the Loktak Lake. In which state of northeastern India is it?
4. Name the country that has only 3000 cars and its population is one forth part of Reliance Company’s employees?
(D) Marshall Island
5. Where is Institution Le Rosey, the world’s most expensive school, whose annual fees are 100,000 dollars, which was founded in 1880?
6. Which desert is 5000 years old?
(A) Namib desert
(B) Sahara desert
(C) Gobi desert
(D) Arabian desert
7. Julius Maggie is Maggie’s father and Maggie is 123 years old. Maggie was founded in 1983 in which country?
8. Which is the oldest city of India?
9. Who is the current CEO of Google?
(A) Sergey Brin
(B) Eric Schmidt
(C) Larry Page
(D) Sundar Pichai
10. In which year Nestle buys a maggie company?
Daily Quiz – 24