General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which one of these is a communicable disease?
2. The concentration of which of the following decreases in anemia?
3. Which of the following diseases usually spreads through air?
4. Cereals are a rich source of?
5. Small pox is caused by?
(A) Rubeola virus
(B) Varicella virus
6. Respiration process requires?
7. A vitamin requires cobalt for its activity. The vitamin is?
(A) Vitamin B12
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin B2
(D) Vitamin A
8. Plasma membrane in eukaryotic cells is made up of?
9. Which one of the following is also called the power plants of the cells?
(A) Golgi body
10. What is the chemical name of vinegar?
(A) Citric acid
(B) Acetic acid
(C) Pyruvic acid
(D) Malic acid