General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A substance that stimulates the production of antibodies when introduced into a living organism is known as?
2. Darwin finches refer to a group of?
3 The tissue in man where no cell division occurs after birth is?
4. The source of oxygen generated during photosynthesis is?
(B) Carbon dioxide
(D) Mesophyll cells
5. Which one of the following elements is associated with teeth disorder?
6. Which one of the following is an abnormal constituent of urine?
(C) Uric acid
(D) Ketone bodies
7. Which of the following cells produces antibodies?
8. The vitamin which helps in the clotting of blood is?
9. At very altitude, the red blood corpuscles in the human body will?
(A) Increase in size
(B) Decrease in size
(C) Increase in number
(D) decrease in number
10. what does a test-tube baby mean?
(A) A baby has grown in a test tube
(B) Embryo fertilized in the uterus and developed in a test tube
(C) Embryo fertilized and developed in the uterus
(D) Fertilization in vitro and then transplantation in the uterus