General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Protein that renders a cell susceptible to attack by viruses is called?
2. Haemophilia is mostly associated with?
(B) Royal families
3. Approximately how many times each day do our heart values open and close normally?
(A) 10000 times
(B) 100000 times
(C) 150000 times
(D) 200000 times
4. Normal blood pressure of man is?
(A) 80 / 120 mm Hg
(B) 90 / 140 mm Hg
(C) 120 / 160 mm Hg
(D) 85 / 120 mm Hg
5. Sugarcane plants are usually propagated by vegetative means because?
(A) They do not reduce seeds
(B) It is possible to maintain genetic quality
(C) The incidence of disease may be reduced
(D) None of the above
6. The pigment involved in photosynthetic activity is?
7. Free-living nitrogen-fixing microorganism is?
(B) Soil fungi
(C) Vesicular arbuscular mycor-rhiza
(D) Blue-green algae
8. Vegetable oils are converts into a solid fat by?
(B) Addition of agar
(C) Oxidation using air and a catalyst
9. A drug that helps in controlling fever is?
10. Identify the correct statement concerning Biogas?
(A) Mixture of gases from volcanoes
(B) Gas produced from certain crude oil wells v
(C) Gas produced by incomplete combustion of biomass
(D) Gas produced by fermentation of biomass