General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. When 0.1 mol CoCl3(NH3)5 is combined with agNo3, then 0.2 mol AgCl is obtained. The conductivity of the solution suits the?
(A) 1:3 electrolyte
(B) 1:1 electrolyte
(C) 3:1 electrolyte
(D) 1:2 electrolyte
2. A chelating agent has two or more than two donor atoms to bind to a single metal ion. Which of the following is not a chelating agent?
3. IUPAC name of[Pt(NH3)2 Cl(NO2)] is?
(A) Platinum diamminechloronotritr
(B) Chloronitrito-N-ammineplatinum (II)
(C) Diamminechloridonitrito-N-platinum (II)
(D) Diamminechloronitrito-N-plantinate (II)
4. In the complex [E(en)2(C2O4)]NO2 (where (en) is ethylenediamine) _______are the coordination number and the oxidation state of the element ‘E’ respectively?
(A) 6 and 2
(B) 2 and 2
(C) 4 and 3
(D) 6 and 3
5. The sum of coordination number and oxidation number of the metal M in the complex [M(en)2(C2O4)]Cl (where (en) is ethylenediamine) is?
6. Some salts containing two different metallic elements give a test for only one of them in solution, such salts are?
(A) Double salts
(B) Normal salts
(C) Complex salts
(D) None of the above
7. An example of a sigma bonded organometallic compound is?
(A) Grignard reagent
8. Iron carbonyl, Fe(CO)5 is?
9. The type of isomerism shown by the complex [CoCl2(en)2] is?
(A) Geometrical isomerism
(B) Coordination isomerism
(C) Linkage isomerism
(D) Ionization isomerism
10. Which of the following elements do not form a complex with EDTA?