Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Formulas in Excel start with?
2. The default header for a worksheet is?
(B) Date and time
(C) Sheet tab name
(D) None of the above
3. Which of the following is not an option of the spelling dialog box?
(B) Ignore all
4. Which of the following methods will not enter data in a cell?
(A) Pressing the ESC key
(B) Pressing the arrow key
(C) Pressing the tab key
(D) Clicking the enter button to the formula bar
5. The cell reference for the cell range of G2 to M12 is?
6. What is the keyboard shortcut for creating a chart from the selected cell range?
7. The software which contains rows and columns is called?
(D) Word processing
8. You can group noncontiguous worksheets with?
(A) The alt + enter key
(B) The Ctrl key and mouse
(C) The shift key and the mouse
(D) The group button on the standard toolbar
9. What is the autocomplete feature of Excel?
(A) It automatically completes abbreviated words
(B) It completes text entries that match an existing entry in the same column
(C) It completes text and numeric entries that match an existing entry in the same column
(D) It completes text and numeric entries that match an existing entry in the same worksheet
10. Which of the following is correct?
(A) =AVERAGE(4, 5,, 6, 7)
(B) =AVERAGE(A1, B1, C1)
(C) =AVERAGE(A1:A9, B1:B9)
(D) All of the above