General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A muscle which flexes both hip and knee joints is?
(A) Gluteus maximus
(B) Biceps foemoris
(C) Rectus femoris
2. Which of the following structure is likely to get damaged when the semiflexed knee is suddenly rotated medially?
(A) Anterior cruciate ligament
(B) Lateral meniscus
(C) Medial meniscus
(D)Posterior cruciate ligament
3. Trendelenberg’s test is positive in the following conditions?
(A) Dislocation of hip
(B) Fracture neck femur
(C) Paralysis of gluteus medius
(D) Paralysis of gluteus maximus
4. Gyrus occupying Broca’s speech area is?
(A) Superior frontal
(B) Middle frontal
(C) Inferior frontal
5. In midbrain following structure are found at the level at the occulomotor nerve nucleus?
(A) Red nucleus
(B) Pretectal nucleus
(C) Substainta nigra
(D) Decussion of superior cerebellar
6. Following are all the features lesions?
(C) Rigidity of voluntary muscles
(D) Intention termors
7. The nerve having Edinger Westphall nucleus as its component is?
8. Pharyngotypanic tube connects the middle ear cavity with?
(C) Nasal cavity
(D) LAryngo pharynx
9. the Only abductor of the vocal cord is?
(A) Posterior cricoarytenoid
(B) Inter arytenoid
(C) Lateral cricoarytenoid
10. Sensory nerve for the upper lip is?
(B) Infra orbit
(D) External nasal