General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Lambert’s law is related to?
2. Which of the following laws validates the statement that matter can neither be created nor destroyed?
(A) Law of conservation of energy
(B) Le Chateliers Principle
(C) Law of conservation on mass
(D) Law of osmosis
3. Decibel is the unit used for?
(A) Speed of light
(B) Intensify of light
(C) Intensity of sound
(D) Radio wave frequency
4. The term Isoneph indicates the lines of equal?
5. The atmospheric layer reflecting radio waves are called?
6. Cryogenics is a science dealing with?
(A) High temperatures
(B) Low temperatures
(C) Friction and water
(D) Growth of crystals
7. The mass-energy relation is the outcome of?
(A) Quantum theory
(B) General theory of relativity
(C) Field theory of energy
(D) Special theory of relativity
8. Which of the following are used for accurately measuring very small time intervals?
(B) Quartz clocks
(C) Atomic clocks
(D) White dwarfs
9. Danger signals are generally red as red light?
(A) Is less bright
(B) Undergoes the least deviation
(C) Has the lowest velocity
(D) Gives comfort to eye
10. A simple microscope consists of?
(A) A short focus convex lens
(B) A long focus convex lens
(C) A short focus concave lens
(D) A long focus concave lens