Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. You can use the formula palette to?
(A) Format cells containing numbers
(B) Create and edit formulas containing function
(C) Enter assumptions data
(D) Copy a range of cells
2. You can convert existing excel worksheet data an charts to an HTML document by using?
(A) FTP wizard
(B) Intranet assistant wizard
(C) Intranet wizard
(D) Import wizard
3. A circular reference is?
(A) Geometric modelling tool
(B) A cell that points to a drawing object
(C) A formula that either directly or indirectly depends on itself
(D) Always erroneous
4. Which of the following is not one of Excel’s what-if function?
(A) Goal seek
(C) Scenario manager
(D) Auto outline
5. When you insert an excel file into a word document. The data are?
(A) Hyperlinked placed in a word table
(D) Use that word menu bar and toolbar
6. Which of the following is not information you can specify using the solver?
(A) Input cells
(C) Target cell
(D) Changing cells
7. Each excel file is called a workbook because?
(A) It can contain text an data
(B) It can be modified
(C) It can contain many sheets including worksheets and chart sheet
(D) You have to work hard to create it
8. Excel probably considers the cell entry January 1, 2020 to be a?
(D) Text string
9. You can enter which types of data into worksheet cells?
(A) Labels, values, and formulas
(B) Labels and value but not formulas
(C) Values and formulas but not labels
(D) Formulas only
10. All worksheet formula?
(A) Manipulate values
(B) Manipulate labels
(C) Return a formula result
(D) Use the addition operator