General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In the eye, color vision is effected by the presence of?
(B) Sclerotic coat
(C) Chyroid coat
2. Which of the following is not one of the important steps in processing tea leaves?
3. Dehydration in human body is caused due to loss of?
4. Which of the following is the largest living bird?
5. What is the process of in the case of test tube babies?
(A) An egg is fertilized in the uterus
(B) Embiyo is placed in the uterus after 2 months
(C) Embryo completes its development in a test tube
(D) Egg is fertilized outside mother’s body
6. The age of trees is determined by its?
(D) Growth rings
7. Kidney disease in man is caused by the pollutant?
8. Fruits of the plant are found underground?
9. A rare and endangered animal in silent valley is?
(A) Lion-tailed macaque
(B) Rhino sores
(C) Musk deer
10. Maximum photosynthetic activity occurs in?
(A) Yellow and blue region of light
(B) Green and yellow region of light
(C) Green and blue region of light
(D) Orange and violet region of light