General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Gamma rays can cause?
(A) Gene mutation
2. The substance which conducts current in the solid state is?
(C) Sodium chloride
3. Which set of conditions represents the easiest way to liquefy a gas?
(A) Low temperature and high pressure
(B) Low temperature and low pressure
(C) High temperature and low pressure
(D) High temperature and high pressure
4. What is color of light related to?
5. What principle law explains the working of the hydraulic breaks in automobiles?
(A) Archimedes principle
(B) Bernoulli’s law
(C) Pascal’s law
(D) Posieulles’s law
6. The best conductor of heat among the following is?
7. What is viewed through an electron microscope?
(A) Inside of human stomach
(B) Structure of bacteria and viruses
(C) Inside of the human eye
(D) Electrons and other elementary particles
8. What apparatus is used to locate a submerged object?
9. Which combination of color is the most convenient during day and night?
(A) White and black
(B) Yellow and blue
(C) Orange and blue
(D) Red and green
10. The instrument that measure and records the relative humidity of air is?