General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Who discovered Cholera germs?
(A) Robert Koch
(B) Rene Laennec
2. Sweetex used by diabetic patients has an energy content of?
(A) Five calories
(B) Ten calories
(C) Hundred calories
(D) Zero calories
3. The element which is the most abundant in the human body is?
4. Oxygen liberated during photosynthesis is coming from?
(A) Carbon dioxide
(C) Bresk down of chlorophyll II
5. Which of the following is not included in the Technology Mission?
6. Who discovered sex hormones?
(B) Eugen Steinach
(C) Edward Calvin
(D) Samuel Cohen
7. Fermentation is a process of decomposition of an organic compound by?
(D) Free radicals
8. What are the basic units from which human spare parts can be created?
(A) Nerve cells
(B) Stem cells
(C) Heart cells
(D) Kidney cells
9. Adherent mucoid alkaline substance covering the inner lining of the stomach is to?
(A) Digest starch
(B) Act against bacteria
(C) Prevent the action of pepsin of mucosa
(D) Prevent viral infection
10. The area of human tongue sensitive to bitterness is restricted to?
(C) Middle part
(D) Posterior part