General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. If the blood group of one parent is AB and that of the other O the possible blood group of their child would be?
(A) A or B
(B) A or B or O
(C) A or AB or O
(D) A or B or AB or O
2. How many bones are there in the human body?
3. Dinosaurs were?
(A) Mammals that become extinct
(B) Large herbivorous creatures which gave rise to hippopotamus mammals
(C) Egg-laying mammals
(D) Reptiles that became extinct
4. Sweat glands in mammals are primarily concerned with?
(A) Removal of excess salts
(B) Excretion of nitrogenous wastes
5. The vitamin that helps to prevent infections in the human body is?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
6. The normal RBC count in an adult male is?
(A) 5 million
(B) 0 million
(C) 6 million
(D) 1 billion
7. Which of the following is the sweetest sugar?
8. The H5N1 virus which causes bird flu was first discovered in?
9. Tetanus is caused by?
10. Vitamin E is particularly important for?
(A) Development of teeth
(B) Carbohydrate metabolism
(C) Normal activity of sex glands
(D) General health of epithelial tissues
Be the first to comment