General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Animals living in the three trunks are known as?
2. What happens to a person who receives the wrong type of blood?
(A) All the arteries constrict
(B) All the arteries dialates
(C) The RBCs agglutinate
(D) The spleen and lymph nodes deteriorate
3. Ringworm is a disease?
4. Pituitary gland is situated in?
(A) The base of the heart
(B) The base of the brain
(C) The neck
(D) The abdomen
5. From which part of the plant is clove the commonly used spice obtained?
(B) Flower bud
6. Chewing gum is made from?
7. The brain of human adult weighs about?
(A) 1200-1300 gm
(B) 1600-2000 gm
(C) 500-800 gm
(D) 100-200 gm
8. Total number of bones in man is?
9. Which of the following snakes killed for its beautiful skin has been declared an endangered species?
(B) King cobra
(C) Russel viper
10. The color of the eye depends upon the pigment present in?