Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. What integrating word and excel, the word is usually the?
(D) All of the above
2. The number of rows in a worksheet is?
3. When a formatted number does not fit within a cell, it displays?
(D) none of these
4. What symbol is used to enter the number as text?
5. Data can be arranged in ascending or descending order by using?
(A) Sort command from the table menu
(B) Sort command from the data menu
(C) Sort command from the tools menu
(D) None of these
6. Which of the following is a concatenating operator?
(A) Exclamation (!)
(B) Hash (#)
(C) Ampersand (&)
(D) Apostrophe (‘)
7. The red triangle at the top right corner of a cell indicates?
(A) There is an error in the cell
(B) There is a comment associated with the cell
(C) The font color of the text in the cell is red
(D) The cell can’t accept formula
8. To select multiple non-adjacent cells in a worksheet user will click them holding?
(A) Ctrl key
(B) Alt key
(C) Shift key
(D) Ctrl + shift key
9. Cell E23 has a date value and you wish to place that date on an invoice prefaced with the text located in B15. What is the command to do that?
(A) =B15 & E23
(B) =proper(B15) &” “&text(E23,” mm dd,yyyy)
(C) B15&” “&E23
10. How many sheets are there in Excel workbook by default?