General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Water is oxidize to oxygen by?
2. The H-O-H bond angle in a water molecules is about?
3. The action of water or dilute mineral acids on metals can give?
(D) Mono hydrogen
4. Reaction of potassium with water is?
5. Water softening by Clarke’s process uses?
(A) Potash alum
(B) Calcium bicarbonate
(C) Calcium hydroxide
(D) Sodium bicarbonate
6. A variety of water which contains soluble salts of Ca and Mg is known as?
(A) Soft water
(B) Heavy water
(C) Conductivity water
(D) Hard water
7. Oxygen does not react with?
8. The gas O3 (ozone) cannot oxidize?
9. The molarity of pure water at 277K is?
10. Which one of the following substance has the highest proton affinity?