General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A plant with compound leaves is?
2. The scientist who explained about blood circulation for the first time was?
(A) Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
(B) William Harvey
(D) Ronald Ross
3. Which one of the following is not a digestive enzyme?
4. The theory of evolution was put forward by?
(A) Louis Pasteur
(C) Gregor Mendel
(D) Charles Darwin
5. In a human body, the longest bone is in the?
(A) Vertebral column
(C) Rib cage
6. Which of the following food crops has the maximum content of proteins?
7. Where did the new form of pneumonia “SARS” start?
8. The total number of vertebrae in a human being is?
9. On average what percentage of the human body has the element of oxygen?
10. BCG vaccination is to be given to a newborn child?
(A) Immediately after birth
(B) Within 48 hours
(C) Within seven days
(D) Within six months
Be the first to comment