General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Amniocentesis is a method for?
(A) Determination of fetal health condition
(B) Determination of the amino acids sequence
(C) Inducing abortion
(D) Artificial insemination
2. During photosynthesis the liberated gas is?
(A) Carbon dioxide
3. Which of the following blood cells are compulsory for blood coagulation?
(B) Red blood corpuscles
(C) White bold corpuscles
4. Which was the first antibiotic?
5. What does virus contain?
(A) Protein and lipid
(B) Nucleic acid and protein
(C) Lipid and carbohydrate
(D) Carbohydrate and nucleic add
6. By which the sex of a child is determined before birth?
(A) Sperms of father
(B) Fetus of mother
(C) Both A & B
(D) None of the above
7. What may be the cause of the malfunctioning of the thyroid gland?
(A) Iodine deficiency
(B) Iron deficiency
(C) Calcium deficiency
(D) Vitamin C
8. How many feet have a crab got?
9. Which one of the following is found only in women?
10. Which not of the following is not a function of kidney?
(A) Regulation of blood pH
(B) Removal of metabolic wastes from the body
(C) Production of antibodies
(D) Regulation of osmotic pressure of the blood