Daily Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. How do you display the current date and time in MS Excel?
2. How do you merge cells in Excel?
(A) Select cells -> home menu -> merge cells
(B) Select cells -> insert menu -> merge cells
(C) Select cells -> view menu -> merge cells
(D) Select cells -> page layout menu -> merge cells
3. How do you display wrap the text in a cell?
(A) Format, cells, font
(B) Format, cells, protection
(C) Format, cells, number
(D) Format, cells alignment
4. What does the COUNTA() function do?
(A) Counts cells having alphabets
(B) Counts empty cells
(C) Counts cells having a number
(D) Counts non-empty cells
5. What is the short cut key to highlight the entire column?
(A) Ctrl + C
(B) Ctrl + enter
(C) Ctrl + page up
(D) Ctrl + space bar
6. In the formula, which symbol specifies the fixed columns or rows?
7. Excel displays the current cell address in the?
(A) Formula bar
(B) Status bar
(C) Name bar
(D) Title bar
8. What is the correct way to refer to the cell A10 on sheet3 from sheet1?
9. Which language is used to correct macros in Excel?
(A) Visual Basic
(C) Visual C++
10. Which of the following is not a term of MS-Excel?