General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following is a fish?
2. The colour of human skin is produced by?
3. Which one of the following is not transmitted via blood transfusion?
4. Flat footed camels can walk easily in sandy deserts because?
(A) Pressure on the sand is decreased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
(B) Pressure on the sand is increased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
(C) Pressure on the sand is decreased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
(D) Pressure on the sand is increased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
5. Which one of the following is not a plant product?
6. Which is the anticoagulant substance in blood?
7. In which of the following groups animals bear no teeth?
(A) Peacock ostrich tortoise
(B) Owl loris crow
(C) Alligator tuttle tortoise
(D) turtle kiwi cow
8. Jaundice is a symptom of disease of?
9. The vaccination against small pox involves the introduction of?
(A) Killed germs
(B) Weakened germs
(C) Live antibodies
(D) Activated germs
10. Deficiency of vitamin B6 in main causes?
Be the first to comment