Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. Which two institutes have jointly developed a remote patient health monitoring system to the condition of COVID-19 patients without healthcare workers risking exposure?
(A) Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) and AIIMS, Rishikesh
(B) Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) and Fortis Healthcare
(C) DRDO and AIIMS, Rishikesh
(D) ISRO and Apollo Hospital, Delhi
2. Who is appointed as a chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
(A) Mallikarjun Kharge
(B) Kuruppassery Varkey Thomas
(C) N. Janardhana Reddy
(D) Buta Singh
3. Who took oath as Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) on 25 April 2020?
(A) Pramod Kumar Mishra
(B) Santosh Kumar
(C) Sanjay Kothari
(D) Rajiv Gauba
4. Earth Day was celebrated on which date?
(A) 21 April
(B) 20 April
(C) 22 April
(D) 19 April
5. The book launched by the Amit Shah, Mohan Bhagwat is?
(A) The book – Making of A Legend
(B) The Birds of Banni Grassland
(C) Home of Brave
(D) The Golden House
6. What is the worth of road construction target of India for the next 2 years as per Road Transport & Highways minister Nitin Gadkari?
(A) 10 Lakhs crores
(B) 15 Lakhs crores
(C) 5 Lakhs crores
(D) 12 Lakhs crores
7. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated 80km strategically crucial road link connecting Lipulekh pass with Dharchula. Lipulekh Pass is a route between India and China (Tibet) is in which state?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh
8. Co-operative banks come under Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Acts recently, as per the Supreme court order. When was the SARFAESI Act enacted?
9. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh approves the abolition of 9,304 posts in the Military Engineering Service (MES) recently. Who is the MoS of Defence?
(A) Shripad Yesso Naik
(B) Raj Kumar Singh
(C) Rao Inderjit Singh
(D) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
10. Assam has presented Rs 1,03,762 crore state Budget for FY 2020-2021 recently. Who is the chief minister of Assam?