General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Sucrose content in sugarcane decrease?
(A) If high rainfall occurs during the period of growth of the plant
(B) If frost occurs during the period of ripening
(C) If there is fluctuation in temperature during the period of growth of the plant
(D) If there is high temperature during the time of ripening
2. The concept of survival of the fittest was first advocated by?
3. Deficiency of vitamin D in children causes?
4. In man the normal number of chromosomes is?
5. Scurvy is a disease that is caused due to a deficiency of vitamin?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin K
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin B12
6. Respiration is?
7. During photosynthesis green plants absorb?
(B) Carbon dioxide
(C) Carbon monoxide
8. Tamiflu is the frontline drug against?
(A) Bird flu
9. Why excessive heating and repeated use of cooking oil are most undesirable?
(A) The oil vapor can cause indoor pollution
(B) Carcinogenic substances like benzpyrene are produced
(C) Nutrient value of food is lost
(D) Loss and wastage of oil
10. The name of the first cloned sheep was?