General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The meristematic tissue takes up a permanent shape, size, and function. by using which of the following process?
(D) None of these
2. How substances like carbon dioxide or oxygen can move across the cell membrane?
3. AIDS virus has?
(A) Single-stranded RNA
(B) Single-stranded DNA
(C) Double-stranded RNA
(D) Double-stranded DNA
4. A breath test used by traffic police to check drunken drivers’ uses?
(A) Potassium dichromate-sulphuric acid
(B) Silica gel coated with silver nitrate
(C) Potassium permanganate-sulphuric acid
(D) Turmeric on filter paper
5. Anglo Nubian is a breed of?
6. What kind of soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping?
(D) Soil with excessive clay content
7. Typhoid fever is caused by?
8. Name the blood group, which is called universal recipient?
9. Rod-shaped bacteria are called?
10. The animal which has become extinct recently in India happens to be?
(A) Golden cat
(B) Wooly wolf