General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The earth wire of a cell is connected to?
(A) The outer metallic body of the appliance
(B) The fuse of the appliance
(C) The filament of the appliance
(D) Short circuitry of the appliance
2. Water is used in car radiators because of its?
(A) Low density
(B) Easy availability
(C) High specific heat capacity
(D) Low boiling point
3. How much mechanical work must be done to completely melt 1 gram of ice at 0oC?
4. A bullet is fired from a rifle which recoils after firing. The ratio of the kinetic energy of the rifle to that of the bullet is?
(C) Less than one
(D) More than one
5. The layer of atmosphere used for radio wave transmission is?
6. Negative feedback in amplifiers?
(A) Increases bandwidth and decreases noise
(B) Decreases bandwidth and decreases noise
(C) Increases bandwidth and increases noise
(D) Decreases bandwidth and increases noise
7. Water cannot be used to extinguish fire caused by electric current because?
(A) It may cause electrocution
(B) It may cause hydrolysis
(C) It may cause electrolysis
(D) It may spoil the wiring
8. A periscope works on the principle of?
(B) Total internal reflection
9. A copper disc has a hole. If the disc is heated the size of the hole?
(C) No change
(D) First increases and than decrease
10. A rearview mirror for driving is?