General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A sphere rolls down on two inclined planes of different angles but same height it does so?
(A) In the same time
(B) With the same speed
(C) In the same time with the same speed
(D) In the same time with the same kinetic energy
2. Which of the following has the highest value of specific heat?
3. A microscope used in pathological laboratories forms?
(A) Magnified virtual erect image
(B) Diminished real and erect image
(C) Magnified virtual and inverted image
(D) Diminished virtual and erect image
4. The velocity of sound is more of?
5. The magnifying power of an astronomical telescope can be decreased by?
(A) Decreasing the focal length of the eyepiece
(B) Increasing the focal length of the eyepiece
(C) Increasing the focal length of the objective
(D) None of these
6. Necessary element of change in solar energy to electric energy?
(D) Pure copper
7. Which of the following events occurred first?
(A) Albert Einstein propounded the General Theory of Relativity
(B) Max Planck unveiled the Quantum Theory
(C) Marconi first transmitted a wireless signal
(D) Madame Marie Curie became the first woman Nobel Prizewinner
8. The audio signals of TV are?
(A) Amplitude modulated
(B) Frequency modulated
(D) Velocity modulated
9. Woolen cloth protects the body from cold because?
(A) It is a good conductor of heat
(B) It is a poor conductor of heat
(C) External heat rays enter into body through the woolen cloth
(D) It reflects heat
10. The owl can see most clearly in total darkness because?
(A) It has squint eyes
(B) It has large eyes with orbs directed forward giving it binocular sight
(C) It has light bulbs in its eyes provided by nature
(D) It produces infrasonic sounds