Himachal Gk Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. A nine-hole Golf course located where in Shimla district?
(C) Kunzum Pass
2. The earthquake that caused great havoc in Kangra occurred in?
(A) 4th April 1905
(B) 4th May 1905
(C) 4th Sept. 1905
(D) 4th June 1905
3. Which district in H.P has its borders with, Sirmaur, Uttarakhand, solan, and Mandi?
4. The Bhootnath temple is at?
5. Bir billing in Kangra district has become famous for?
(C) Hang Gliding
6. The Suketi Fossil park is in which district?
7. What is meant by Tabhagston, Kumai bhagston, and Kowanchi?
(A) Types of marriages among Lahaulis
(B) Marriage rituals
(C) Ornaments of women
(D) Food delicacies
8. In which fair guru and Chela predict the events of the coming year in the night before the fair concludes?
(A) Lavi fair of Rampur Bushahr
(B) Renuka fair of Sirmaur
(C) Shivratri Mela of Mandi
(D) Nalwari fair of Bilasapur
9. What is the major specialty of the Nalwari fair?
(A) Workshop of bullocks
(B) Mass trading of horses and mules
(C) Horse race
(D) Bullock, Gymnastic skills and physical prowess
10. What is the most significant material housed in the Bhuri Singh Museum, Chamba?
(A) Stone inscriptions and sculptures
(B) Martel inscriptions
(C) Documents in Persian, Punjabi and Tankari languages
(D) Embroideries, textiles, and Paintings