Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS Word what is the purpose of inserting header and footer in the document?
(A) To enhance the overall appearance of the document
(B) To mark the starting and ending of page
(C) To make large document more readable
(D) To allow page headers and footers appear on document when printed
2. In MS Word a bookmark is an item or location in a document that you identify as a name for future reference. Which of the following task is accomplished by using a bookmark?
(A) To add anchors in a web page
(B) To mark the ending of a paragraph of a document
(C) To quickly jump to a specific location in a document
(D) To add hyperlinks in webpages
3. In MS Word what is the use of bookmarks Microsoft Word?
(A) To easily correct the spelling errors
(B) To quickly jump to a specific location in the document
(C) To quickly jump to the ending of the document
(D) To create a link within the document
4. In MS Word what is the use of document map?
(A) To quickly format the document
(B) To quickly print the required page
(C) To quickly navigate the document
(D) To quickly correct spelling mistakes
5. In MS Word which bar is usually located below that title bar that provides categorized options?
(A) Menu bar
(B) Status bar
(D) Scroll bar
6. In MS Word the formats defined by________include character formattings, such as the font size; paragraph formatting, such as line spacing and text alignment; table formatting and list formatting?
7. In MS Word to get to the ‘Symbol’ dialog box, click on the ________menu and choose ‘Symbol’?
8. In MS Word to insert a drop cap in one of the paragraphs you should access?
(A) Insert menu
(D) None of the above
9. In MS Word to set an exception to an AutoCorrect rule, click______ on the menu bar and then click AutoCorrect Options to display the AutoCorrect dialog box?
10. In MS Word how do you magnify your document?
(A) View, zoom
(B) Format, font
(C) Tools, options
(D) Tools, customize