Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. How many different documents you can open at one time?
(A) Only one
(B) No more than three
(C) As many as your computer memory can hold
(D) As many as your task bar can display
2. Which of the following is the second step in creating a macro?
(A) Start recording
(B) Using your mouse or keyboard, perform the task you want to automate
(C) Assign a keyboard shortcut to the macro
(D) Give the macro a name
3. When assigning a shortcut key to a symbol, you should always try to select a key or key combination that is?
(B) Assigned to another task
(C) Located on the ten key pad section of your keyboard
(D) From the same font family as the symbol
4. Which feature is used to replace straight quotes with smart quotes as you type?
(A) Auto correct as you type
(B) Auto change as you type
(C) Auto format as you type
(D) Smart tags as you type
5. Which of the following command is not available in the tool menu?
(A) Auto text
(B) Auto correct
(C) Auto summarize
6. Word has a list of predefined typing, capitalization, and grammar errors that ________ can detect and correct?
(A) Auto add
(B) Auto correct
(C) Auto spell
(D) Auto entry
7. If you want to convert a symbol or several lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry, you should?
(A) Insert the symbol or type the text in a word document first. Then, select the text or symbol and go to the auto correct dialog box
(B) Click the Tools menu and choose Auto Correct Options. Then, click the
Insert menu and choose Symbol (or click the Format menu and choose
Paragraph) to add the symbol or paragraph to Auto Correct.
(C) Auto Correct can only accommodate one line of text. It is not possible to convert a symbol or multiple lines of text into an Auto Correct entry.
(D) Insert the symbol or type the text in a Word document first. Then, select the text or symbol and click the Edit menu followed by Paste Special. Select New Auto Correct Entry and then click OK
8. Which option is not available in insert table auto for behavior?
(A) Fixed column width
(B) Auto fit to contents
(C) Auto fit to window
(D) Auto fit to column
9. When you click on file menu in word 2010, it opens?
(A) File menu
(B) File commands
(C) Backstage view
(D) File ribbon
10. Tabs stop position cannot be the following alignment?
(A) Decimal alignment
(B) Center alignment
(C) Bar alignment
(D) Justify alignment