Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The first cell in EXCEL worksheet is labeled as
2. What happens when dollar signs ($) are entered in a cell address? (ex. $B$2:$B$10)
(A) An absolute cell address is created
(B) Cell address will change when it is copied to another cell
(C) The sheet tab is changed
(D) The status bar does not display the cell address
3. What are the tabs that appear at the bottom of each workbook called?
(A) Reference tabs
(B) Position tabs
(C) Location tabs
(D) Sheet tabs
4. What is represented by the small, black square in the lower-right corner of an active cell or range?
(A) Copy handle
(B) Fill handle
(C) Insert handle
5. In Excel, a Data Series is defined as what?
(A) A type of chart
(B) A cell reference.
(C) A collection of related data
(D) A division of results
6. In Excel, the Fill Color button on the Formatting toolbar is used for what?
(A) To insert a background
(B) To add borders
(C) To select a distribution of figures
(D) To add shading or color to a cell range
7. In the help menu of Excel, which of the following tabs are found?
(A) Contents tab
(B) Answer Wizard tab
(C) Index tab
(D) All of the above
8. A __________ is a grid with labeled columns and rows?
(A) Dialog box
9. The active cell?
(A) Is defined by a bold border around the cell
(B) Receives the data the user enters
(C) It is the formula bar
(D) Only A and B
10. Which function is used to calculate depreciation, rates of return, future values and loan payment amounts?
(B) Math & Trigonometry