Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. MS-EXCEL can be used to automate?
(A) Financial statements, business forecasting
(B) Transaction registers, inventory control
(C) Accounts receivable, accounts payable
(D) Any of the above
2. NOT, AND, OR and XOR are?
(A) Logical operators
(B) Arithmetic operators
(C) Relational operators
(D) None of these
3. In a report, you need to show the monthly rainfall in NepaThe best way to do this is to insert a?
(B) Photograph of rainfall
(C) Chart showing rainfall amounts
(D) Database of rainfall
4. You want to record experiment information and create a chart that shows the rate of crystal growth over a period of timThe best application to use would be?
(A) Word processing
5. You are editing a worksheet that you had previously save if you want to save the edited sheet without losing the original one, which command should you use?
(B) Save as
6. If you want to have a blank line after the title in a worksheet, what is the best thing for you to do?
(A) Re-format the spreadsheet
(B) Insert a row
(C) Increase the column width
(D) Use the spacebar
7. In order to arrange the countries from those with the highest population to those with the lowest, you need to sort on the population field in?
(A) Ascending order
(B) Descending order
(C) Alphabetical order
(D) Random order
8. In order to perform a calculation in a spreadsheet, you need to use a?
9. The box on the chart that contains the name of each individual records is called the?
10. If you want all of the white cats grouped together in the database, you need to sort by?
(A) Color, the gender
(B) Pet type, then color
(C) Per type, then gender
(D) Color, then pet name