Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which language is used to create macros in Excel?
(A) Visual Basic
(C) Visual C++
2. Which of the following is not a term of MS-Excel?
3. How many worksheets can a workbook have?
(D) None of above
4. Which would you choose to create a bar diagram?
(A) Edit, Chart
(B) Insert, Chart
(C) Tools, Chart
(D) Format, Chart
5. Which setting you must modify to print a worksheet using a letterhead?
6. What do you call the chart that shows the proportions of how one or more data elements relate to another data element?
(A) XY Chart
(B) Line Chart
(C) Pie Chart
(D) Column Chart
7. The spelling dialog box can be involved by choosing to spell from ________ menu.
8. Which key do you press to check to spell?
9. To record a sequence of keystrokes and mouse actions to playback later we use:
(A) Media player
(B) Sound recorder
(D) Macro recorder
10. We can save and protect the workbook by?
(A) Write reservation password
(B) Protection password
(C) Read-only recommended
(D) Any of the above