Himachal Gk Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, HPPSC, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
For Naib Tehsildar and H.P.Adminstrative Services Examination.
1. Which one of the following Articles empowers the President to Appoint Prime Minister of India?
(A) Article 74
(B) Article 75
(C) Article 76
(D) Article 77
2. The Constituent Assembly formed the drafting committee of India constitution on?
A) 29th August 1947
B) 30th August 1948
C) 29th August 1949
D) 29th August 1950
3. Which of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
(A) British Constitution
(B) U.S. Constitution
(C) Irish Constitution
(D) The Government of India Act, 1935
4. In which article of the Constitution of India has the Joint Sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha been provided?
(A) Article 101
(B) Article 108
(C) Article 133
(D) Article 102
5. Who among the following is/are not appointed by the President of India?
(A) Governors of the States
(B) Chief Justice and Judges of the High Courts
(D) Chief Justice and Judges of the Supreme Court
6. What does Article 17 of the Constitution Say?
(A) Untouchability is abolished
(B) The practice of untouchability is forbidden
(C) Practice untouchability is an offense
(D) All of the above
7. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces in India?
(A) The Prime Minister
(B) The Commander-in-chief
(C) The President of India
(D) Minister of Defence
8. What is known as the “Little India”?
9. Who decides disputes relating to the allotment of symbols to Political Parties?
(A) Representation Act 1952
(B) Representation Act 1953
(C) Representation of the People Act 1951
(D) Election Commission
10. In the National Flag, what does saffron color represent?
(A) Spirit of Renunciation
(B) Spirit of colors
(C) Spirit of Human nature
(D) None of the above