Setting up of Lok Mitra Kendra (LMK) The scheme aims to establish LMK’s (CSC) at Gram Panchayat level in the State and to act as front end delivery points for Government, Private and Social Sector Services to rural citizens at their door steps, in an integrated manner using Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Presently 3701 LMKs have been established in Himachal Pradesh for providing G2C services such as, Electricity Bill Collections, Jamabandi and several services.
Capacity Building under NeGP Under the Capacity Building scheme of Government of India, there are different components like training of Government employees, sourcing of technical and professional manpower for assisting the State Government in the implementation of various e-Governance Projects. Under SeMT (State E-Governance Mission Team), 3 Technical resources have been deployed through NeGD and Digital Locker, Open Forge Workshop and Training conducted in the State.
Revenue Court Case Monitoring System (RCMS) Revenue Court Case Monitoring System has been developed by the Department of Information Technology for the use of Revenue Courts at Division, District, S.D.M. and Tehsil level. This system captures the routine proceedings of revenue courts, interim orders and Judgments. At present, 282 Revenue Courts are using RCMS software and 83,603 court cases have been entered in the RCMS.
Unique ID (Aadhaar) Aadhaar program was started in Himachal Pradesh in December, 2010 and since then the State Government has maintained a leading position in terms of Aadhaar generation. There are 73,84,022 residents in the State (projected population 2019). 78,41,393 UIDs have been generated in the State. Aadhaar seeding in PDS (Public Distribution System) database is 98.4 percent, MGNREGA it is 97.39 percent, Education 99.90 percent, National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) 90.00 percent, LPG 91.79 percent, Election 71.71 percent and EPF 35.32 percent.
- Number of Departments Mapped in e-Office-46
- Number of users mapped in e-Office – 1,837.
- 12,423 files have been created in e-Office.
- Trainings on e-Office are being conducted for various departments on regular basis.
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) is a program to transfer subsidies directly to the people. The primary aim of this is to bring transparency and terminate pilferage from distribution of funds sponsored by the Government. Under DirectBenefit Transfer (DBT) scheme 4,043.99 crore have been successfully transferred into beneficiaries Aadhaar enabled bank accounts under 56 schemes.
Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline 1100 Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline is an effort to reach out to citizen proactively and facilitating them by providing the Helpline facility through Citizen Call Centre and other appropriate modes which serves the citizens for the following purposes:
- Grievance registration.
- Capturing the suggestion and demands from citizens
- Provide information related to Government Schemes.
- Escalation to concerned officials for timely resolution.
Citizens can register their complaints from anywhere in the State by dialing Toll Free Number 1100.Their call is registered online on the portal and the same is tracked till the resolution of the complaint. The closure of complaint is done in the software only after getting confirmation from the complainant.
DigiLocker Digilocker is a cloud based platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates digitally. Digi Locker has been implemented in 11 departments across the State including 160 Departments of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs (FCS & CA), Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC), Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojana (HPSBY), Horticulture, Transport, Panchayati Raj , Ayurveda etc.
Bharat Net BharatNet is an initiative of Government of India to provide broadband services to the gram panchayats of the country. It aims to provide broadband connectivity especially in rural areas. It is the world’s largest rural connectivity scheme to be connected by the Optical Fibre network. The status of Bharat net Project is under:
- 207 GPs in 6 Blocks of Hamirpur (Nadaun, Sujanpur Tihra, Bijhari, Bamsan), Mandi (Seraj) and Solan (Nalagarh) are connected using high speed internet bandwidth under Bharat Net Phas e-I project. 170 GPs are further providing Wi-Fi connectivity to the people under Wi-Fi Choupal project.
- 153 remote GPs are connected using VSAT links. As on date, material has been dispatched in 88 locations out of which, 30 locations have been made livewhich includes 14 GPs in Lahul &Spiti, 13 GPs in Chamba, and 3 GPs in Kinnaur district.
- Apart from this, other Telecom Service Providers have been encouraged to provide telecommunication facility in remote areas. M/s Reliance Jio has planned 42 BTSs in Lahaul & Spiti out of which 11 BTSs have been installed and made live. The people of remote areas are now able to access high speed internet facility as well as telecom facility.
HP MyGov MyGov is an innovative platform to build a partnership between Citizens and Government with the help of technology for the growth and development of the State. This unique platform aims to enhance citizen partnership with the State Government and vice versa. MyGov Himachal (http://himachal.mygov.in) assists people of the State to communicate their views, suggestions and feedback.
New Initiatives Based on IT Policy of the State Government, certain initiatives have been taken in the State to further growth of IT.
- The Department of Information Technology (DoIT) uses IT tools to ensure a SMART (Simple, Moral, Accountable, Responsive and Transparent) Government.
- Industrial Development wing has been set up as a single window facilitator for the development of IT related Industries in the State.
- Setting up Software Technology Park: The State Government has set up hi-tech habitats at Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur, Baddi, Parwanoo, Kullu, Mandi and Dharamshala. Hi-tech habitats are being built at more locations in the State in a phased manner and Software Technology Parks of India, Ministry of IT, Government of India, has set up a Software Technology Park and High Speed Data Connectivity facility in Shimla.
- Telemedicine: This programme has improved the health services of the State by providing access of experts to common man even at PHC level.