Daily Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of this class is not including in java language?
2. Which of the following is not a java feature?
(C) Architecture neutral
(D) Use of pointers
3. The process of converting a simple data type into a class is called?
(A) Type wrapping
(C) Type define
(D) Type conversion
4. Which of the following is used to find and fix bugs in the java program?
5. Which is a superclass of wrappers double and integers?
6. Which of the following is a valid char declaration?
(A) char xy = ‘/uxyz’;
(B) char xy = ‘xyz’;
(C) char xy = uxyz;
(D) char xy = ‘uxyz’;
7. What is the return of the hashCode() in the object class?
8. Which method is used to check for infinitely large and small values in java?
(D) None of these
9. Which package stores all simple data types in java?
(A) java package
10. What will be the output of the expression float x = 35/0?
(C) Not a number
(D) All the above