Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. What is the real color of blueberries?
(D) Navy Blue
2. When Apollo 11 landed on the moon how much fuel was left for?
(A) 10 Second
(B) 30 Second
(C) 40 Second
(D) 20 Second
3. Asia’s biggest science city has in India. Name of the city is?
4. First Australopithecus afarensis skeleton of human ancestor the 3.2 million apes was found and named it?
5. In which year in February no full moon night was recorded?
6. Name the two animals that cannot vomit like other animals?
(A) Pigs & Cows
(B) Dogs & Cats
(C) Elephants & Lions
(D) Horses & Rats
7. In 2006 google paid how much money to buy youtube?
(A) 1.5 Billion Dollars
(B) 1.6 Billion Dollars
(C) 2 Billion Dollars
(D) 2.5 Billion Dollars
8. There are how many species cockroaches have?
9. Name the insect that can live up to 9 days after cutting their head because they breathe from their body pores not from mouth?
(B) Honey Bees
10. What was the speed of the first train?
(A) 8 km
(B) 18 km
(C) 5 km
(D) 10 km
Be the first to comment