Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. What is the number that does not come in roam counting?
2. Chandra Bahadur Dangi was the smallest man in the world who weighed only 15 kg. How tall was he?
(A) 1 feet 10 inch
(B) 2 feet 10 inch
(C) 3 feet 10 inch
(D) 4 feet 10 inch
3. When did Google start G-mail?
(A) 1 April 2005
(B) 1 April 2006
(C) 1 April 2004
(D) 1 April 2007
4. How much did the titanic ship cost?
(A) 30 crores 17 lakhs
(B) 35 crores 70 lakhs
(C) 35 crores 50 lakhs
(D) 36 crores 40 lakhs
5. Which animal cannot walk upside down?
6. Which is the country that has never been enslaved to anyone?
(B) Sri Lanka
7. How much did it cost to make the titanic film?
(A) 2 billion
(B) 5 billion
(C) 7 billion
(D) 10 billion
8. Which number that is divisible by all numbers from 1 to 10?
9. In which country monkey work as waiters?
10. How many kilograms of jalebi is the world record in a hotel in Mumbai?
(A) 18 kg
(B) 20 kg
(C) 15 kg
(D) 25 kg
Be the first to comment