General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following is not likely to exhibit hydrogen bonding?
2. What is the mass of one mole of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), C9H8O4?
(A) 27 g
(B) 30 g
(C) 29 g
(D) 28 g
3. Determine the number of moles of aluminum in 2.154 x 10 -1 kg of AI?
(A) 7.900 mol
(B) 8.983 mol
(C) 7.984 mol
(D) 8.950 mol
4. How many grams of zinc are there in 22.7 g of ZnCI2?
(A) 10.8 g
(B) 11.9 g
(C) 10.9 g
(D) 11.8 g
5. A compound with a composition of 87.5% and 12.5% H was recently discovered. What is the empirical formula for this compound?
6. The equation is unbalanced PCI3 + H2O → H3PO3 + HCI when it is it is correctly balanced, the coefficients are, respectively?
7. Given 6 mol of each reactant, which one would be limiting in the following reaction, 4Au + 8NaCN + O2 + 2H2O → 4NaAu(CN)2 + 4NaOH?
8. In the direct reaction of silicon with CI2 the yield of SiCI4 is 50%. How many grams of silicon must be reacted with excess chlorine in order to obtain 17g SiCI4?
9. In the reaction of Fe3O4 with carbon to form carbon dioxide and iron, the number of moles of carbon required to convert 23 g of Fe3O4 to products is?
10. A 20.0 ml sample of an element with a density of 3.0 g/ml contains 4 x 1023 atoms?