Daily Quiz is the basic part of Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on current affairs. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. 8th International Children’s Film Festival was inaugurated in which Indian state?
(C) West Bengal
2. What is the name of India’s 2nd mission to land on the Moon?
(B) Chandrayaan 1
(C) Chandrayaan 2
(D) Chandrayaan 3
3. Philip Warren Anderson, who died recently, won Nobel Prize in which field?
4. The Indian Navy conducted the Coastal Security Exercise, Malta Abhiyan in which city?
5. How many winners were awarded at the National Science Day by President Ram Nath Kovind?
6. Sri Lanka is expected to sign a bilateral currency swap agreement of how much with the Reserve Bank of India to boost its foreign reserves?
(A) USD 100 million
(B) USD 200 million
(C) USD 400 million
(D) USD 300 million
7. SC quashes order providing 100% reservation for ST candidates in a teaching job is scheduled areas in which state?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(B) Andhra Pradesh
8. What is the name of the book President of India received the first copy?
(A) President’s Lady Pranaber Preyosi
(B) Indradhanush Volume-II
(C) Rashtrapati Bhavan: From Raj to Swaraj
(D) Life at Rashtrapati Bhavan
9. The National Panchayati Raj Day is observed on which date in India?
(A) 23 April
(B) 24 April
(C) 22 April
(D) 21 April
10. The Fifteenth Finance Commission (XVFC) had online meetings with its Advisory Council on 23-24 April 2020. Who is Deputy Minister responsible for finance ministry?
(A) Mahendra Nath Pandey
(B) Giriraj Singh
(C) Anurag Thakur
(D) Harsh Vardhan
Be the first to comment