G.N.M And Nursing MCQs It is helpful to BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse, GNM Competitive Exams, and All India Medical, BSc Nursing, G.N.M Entrance Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
Special for G.N.M And Nursing, BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse.
1. Excessive urination at night is termed as?
2. To diagnose dysthymia the mood disturbance should last for at least?
(A) 6 month
(B) 1 year
(C) 8 month
(D) 2 year
3. Which size of the needle is used to give IM injection?
(A) 18-20 gauge
(B) 22-23 gauge
(C) 25-27 gauge
(D) 5-7 gauge
4. Which of the following is an example of neurotransmitters?
5. The cranial nerve which regulates biting, chewing, and swallowing is?
6. The causative organism of diarrhea in AIDS patients is?
(D) Streptococcus aureus
7. Smallpox is caused by which virus?
(B) Variola virus
8. Rickets and osteomalacia are due to deficiency of?
(A) Vitamin E
(B) Vitamin K
(C) Vitamin D
(D) Vitamin A
9. Which vaccine is contraindicated during pregnancy?
(D) Hepatitis B
10. Inadequate intake of which vitamin by the pregnant woman can cause neural tube defect?
(B) Folic acid