General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The major neurotransmitter secreted in substantia nigra is?
(D) Gamma amino butyric acid
2. Following muscles are inserted into the greater trochanter of the femur?
(A) Gluteus maximus
(B) Gluteus medius
(C) Gluteus minimus
3. Following bones take part in lateral longitudinal arch?
(D) 5th metacarpal
4. First tributary of internal jugular vein is?
(A) Superior thyroid vein
(B) Inferior peteosal sinus
(C) Lingual vein
(D) Facial vein
5. Nerve supplying the skin over the mandible is?
(A) Great auricular
(B) Great occipital
6. Calcitonin is secreted by?
(A) Follicular cells of thyroid
(B) Chief cells of thyroid
(C) Oxyphil cells of parathyroid
(D) Parafollicular cells of parathyroid
7. Following are the contents of middle ear cavity?
(C) Chorda tympani
(D) Facial nerve
8. Which nerve injury results in ptosis?
9. Following structure represents the derivative of the dorsal mesogastrium?
(A) Greater omentum
(B) Lesser omentum
(C) Gastrosplenic ligament
(D) Linorenal ligament
10. Following structure from stomach bed?
(A) Splenic vein
(B) Splenic artery
(C) Left kidney
(D) Left suprarenal