General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Aspartame is the name of a product used by diabetic patients as a sweetening agent. It belongs to the class of?
(C) Polyhydric alcohols
2. Which one of the following four secretions is different from the remaining three in regard to its mode of transport from the source gland to the site of action?
3. Hemoglobin is a?
4. Birds usually have a single?
5. Alfalfa is the name of a kind of?
(D) None of these
6. Which cells in our body have the largest regenerative power?
(A) Brain cells
(B) Muscle cells
(C) Bone cells
(D) Liver cells
7. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched?
(A) Tetanus BCG
(B) Tuberculosis – ATS
(C) Malaria – chloroquine
(D) Scurvy – thiamine
8. The carbon dioxide content in the air that we exhale is about?
9. Blood pressure is controlled by?
(A) Adrenal gland
(B) Thyroid gland
(D) Corpus luteum
10. The total number of car bones is?