General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The animal which can tolerate more summer heat is?
2. According to Darwin’s Theory of evolution jong necks in giraffes?
(A) Arose because of constant attempt to reach leaves on tall trees generation after generation
(B) Do not give them any special advantage and is just an accident
(C) Give them advantage on finding food because of which those with long necks survive
(D) Is a result of the special weather prevalent in African Savannah
3. Rickets is the deficiency disease of vitamin D in which the affected part is the?
4. The dried flower buds are used as a spice in?
5. The tissue in man where no cell division occurs after birth is?
6. DNA fingerprinting is used to identify the?
(D) All of the above
7. The normal cholesterol level in human blood is?
(A) 80 – 120 mg%
(B) 120 – 140 mg%
(C) 140 – 180 mg%
(D) 180 – 200 mg%
8. Which of the following are warm-blooded animals?
(B) Whale sharks
9. Syrinx is the voice box in?
10. In a food chain the solar energy utilized by plants is only?