General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Typhoid is caused by?
(A) Pseudomonas sp.
(D) Salmonella typhi
2. BCG immunization is for?
3. Besides carbohydrates a major source of energy in our food is constituted by?
4. The limb bones of children become bent if there is deficiency of vitamin?
5. A medicine which promotes the secretion of urine is called?
6. The chemicals released by one species of animals on order to attract the other members of the same species are?
(B) Nucleic acids
7. Jaundice is caused due to the infection of?
8. The average heart beat rate per minute in a normal person is?
9. EEC records the activity of?
10. The colour of cow’s milk is slightly yellow dur to the presence of?